We believe in the importance of educating the whole child through our work on multiple domains of development.
- Cognitive/linguistic, social/emotional, and character/spiritual development in the context of bilingualism.
- Pedagogy occurs in both English and Greek as children experience small group, large group and individual learning through daily activities.
- Play and sensory exploration
- Play planning, reflection on intentions and behavior
- Communication focused on emotional understanding of self and other,
- Storytelling, acting and writing
- Scientific inquiry into natural phenomena, and experiences in the creative arts and music.
- We scaffold activities as we help children make meaning of their daily experiences and interactions and use observation and documentation to make learning visible to both ourselves and the children and families of our program.
- Lastly, we focus children’s attention on the development of self-control and promote the skill of problem-solving in daily life.